The aim of the international scientific conference "Sustainable horticulture from plant to product: "Challenges in temperate climate"" is to bring together the latest advances in research on the climate change challenges and other issues in temperate horticulture and to provide an opportunity for exchange information and ideas and stimulate joint research and collaboration.
• Precise horticulture and smart farming
• Breeding and genetics
• Sustainable growing for climate change mitigation
• Biodiversity, soil and balancing of greenhouse gases
• Plant protection
• Post-harvest and food processing
- July 1, 2021 – registration and submission of abstracts
- July 15, 2021 - acceptance notification for authors
- August 15, 2021 – late registrations (includes participation in a conference without presentation)
- August 26, 2021 – submission of manuscripts for publication in Proceedings of the Latvian Academy of Sciences
For on-line registration click here.
For more information click here.
The activities received funding from the ERDF project No. 184.108.40.206/18/I/004 “Promotion of international cooperation in research and innovation projects of LLU and scientific institutions under its supervision”.