Promotion of international co-operation projects in research and innovation of LLU and scientific institutions under its supervision
Leading partner: Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies (LLU)
Project partners: Institute of Agricultural Resources and Economics (AREI), Institute of Horticulture (LatHort)
Project aim: to promote international cooperation of LLU and scientific institutions under its supervision (AREI, LatHort), including project development and participation in international research and networking activities.
Planned activities and results to be achieved
During the implementation of the project, the preconditions will be fulfilled to ensure the establishment and strengthening of international cooperation (international cooperation agreements in the field of science), preparation and submission of high-quality Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe project proposals, qualitative and citable publications in cooperation with foreign colleagues, as well as other activities in frame of working programme “Growth and employment” under priority axis "Research, technological development and innovation" 1.1.1. specific support objective "to increase the research and innovation capacity of Latvian scientific institutions and their ability to attract external financing by investing in human resources and infrastructure".
- Project management and implementation;
- Networking, training and mobility actions, including research mobility, to participate in international consortia and projects under Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe;
- Participation in Partnership Exchanges and Information Days organized under Horizon 2020 and the Horizon Europe programmes;
- Participation in international scientific conferences;
- Preparation of project applications for Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe programs;
- Organization of international scientific conferences in Latvia;
- Project implementation publicity and communication activities